Look what I got!
A dear friend over at Buy Your Own Bean? gave me this award and said some very sweet things about me, which got me all teary-eyed.
The instructions that go along with this award are as follows:
•Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
•Copy the award and place it in your blog
•Link the person who nominated you for this award.
•Tell us 7 interesting things about you
•Nominate 7 bloggers
•Post the links to the 7 bloggers you nominate.
Here are 7 interesting things about me (even though I don’t think I’m all that interesting):
1. The first time I met Tim, I thought he was cute but walked away from him when I found out he was the younger brother of a girl I’d graduated high school with. Exactly two months later, we went on our first date and have been together ever since.
2. I secretly love teenage TV shows. Degrassi: The Next Generation, iCarly, and of course the old school Saved By the Bell.
3. I have five tattoos. The first I got when I was 18, on my hip, because my dad didn’t want me to. Then, I was hooked. I have one on each of my inner ankles, one on my lower back, and one on the back of my neck.
4. My mom is my best friend in the world. I can tell her anything, and we have so much fun together.
5. I didn’t graduate from college until I was 28 years old. I couldn’t decide what I wanted to do, I went part time on and off, and I still haven’t done anything with my degree. Probably never will.
6. I love pasta. Seriously, I could eat it ever single day. Buttered noodles, spaghetti, lasagna, pasta salad…my mouth is watering!
7. I am a huge animal lover. If I could, I’d have a house full of cats and dogs.
To pay it forward, I nominate the following Bloggers:
1. Rachel. A great friend who has gone through more in her adult life than anyone should have to go through and yet still finds the courage and strength to be an amazing wife, mother, and friend.
2. Dana. She’s been with me since the first miscarriage, and she is so sweet, supportive, funny, smart, creative…I could go on and on. She’s expecting a baby boy and I could not be happier for her!
3. Road to Motherhood. I found this amazing woman through Dana’s blog, and I’m so glad I did. She’s struggling with infertility, but she’s not letting it get the best of her. I know her story will have a happy ending soon!
4. Are My Eggs Done Yet? A Google search of “Are my eggs bad?” (Yes, I actually Googled that) led me to this blog. I’m so excited to be following along with her story, and you will be too!
5. Bottoms Off And On The Table. This woman tells it like it is. Her blog has been an inspiration to me, emotionally, because she’s been through so much and hasn’t given up. Her posts consistently bring tears to my eyes, in happy and sad ways. Follow along as she gives IVF one more shot, and CHEER HER ON!
6. Bean Dreaming. BYOB already nominated her, but I wanted to include her as well, because she has been such a support to me throughout this whole emotional rollercoaster. She always knows the right thing to say. She’s dealing with PCOS and has an IUI coming up – wishing her the best of luck. You should too!
7. Sarah.</a> Another dear friend dealing with infertility. She’s got such a positive attitude and has also been a great support to me these past few crappy months. I’m sending her lots of positive GET PREGNANT vibes and can’t wait to see her story have a happy ending.
That’s it! Still waiting for AF, thinking maybe next week. Then wait 12 days, and start the injections again.