So, I thought about it. And then I thought about it some more. Then I asked a bunch of other women who do the Lovenox injections what their opinions were.
And I decided that I am going to go for it. I’m going to follow the plan my OB and I originally agreed on, and I’m going to hope for the best. The risks with the dose of Lovenox I’m taking are very low, and I don’t feel like it hurt me to start the shots a couple weeks early. I don’t want to be on an increased dose, as Dr. P suggested, because I honestly feel like that’s a copout excuse for why I miscarried last time. If he thought my protein C was low enough, he should have put me on 60mg instead of 40 in the first place. SO THERE.
Anyway. That’s that. Monday is the day.